Gabbard ends White House bid, backs Biden
The Hawaii congresswoman has trailed in polls, delegate count from early in race
March 19, 2020 - 10:55pm
Democratic presidential candidate Rep. Tulsi Gabbard on Thursday suspended her campaign.
The Hawaii congresswoman has significantly trailed frontrunners former Vice President Joe Biden and Sen. Bernie Sanders from the start of the primaries. In an email announcing that she has ended her long-shot bid, Gabbard has put her support behind Biden, according to news reports.
News, Not Noise
- President Trump: 'I have a chance to break the deep state'
- Study: A majority of the population may have 'some degree' of preexisting immunity to COVID-19
- CDC: Coronavirus fatality rate could be as low as 0.26%
- While contemplating mandatory mask order, Virginia governor caught without one on beach
- Judge overseeing Flynn case has hired a lawyer to defend his decision not to drop it