Chinese human rights activist asks Americans to vote Trump for 'our future'
Chen Guangcheng called on the U.S. to form a 'coalition of democracies' to stop Chinese aggression
Chinese civil rights activist Chen Guangcheng on Wednesday backed President Trump's reelection bid, telling America to vote for Trump "for our future."
The blind activist, who escaped from China in the 2012 with the help of the United States, called the ruling Chinese Communist Party "an enemy of humanity." And he called on America "with its values of freedom, democracy, and the rule of law, to gather a coalition of other democracies to stop China’s aggression."
“President Trump has led on this and we need the other countries to join him in this fight – a fight for our future,” he also said at the Republican National Convention.
Chen also challenged the foreign policy of the preceding Obama administration, in which Trump's Democratic challenger, Joe Biden, was the vice president, suggesting it was a strategy of appeasement with Beijing.
News, not Noise
- Manchin, Sinema defy Biden again, this time on removing filibuster for abortion law
- Supreme Court orders lower courts to vacate rulings against pro-life laws
- Ivy League study on boosters, COVID 'rebounds' fuel skepticism of federal narratives
- Biden call for filibuster exception to codify abortion rights immediately hits roadblocks
- Donald Trump questions why Jan. 6 witness Hutchinson isn't prosecuted for lying under oath