Conservative talk show host Larry Elder to run for California governor
“Our government is what's ruining the Golden State," Elder declared.
Conservative talk show host Larry Elder announced Monday night he is running in California's recall election to replace Gov. Gavin Newsom.
Elder, a regular on Fox News and host of a nationally syndicated radio show, said he was running to help reverse the decline of the Golden State under Democrat rule.
"I'm running for Governor because the decline of California isn't the fault of its people. Our government is what's ruining the Golden State," his campaign website declared.
"Our streets aren't safe from rising violent crime or the disaster of rising homelessness. And the scandals of Sacramento aren't going to stop on their own. It's time to tell the truth. We've got a state to save."
Just News, No Noise
- McCarthy blasts Jan. 6 Democrat investigators for tarring GOP lawmaker when evidence vindicated him
- Durham bombshell: Prosecutor unveils smoking gun FBI text message, 'joint venture' to smear Trump
- Two years later, Jan. 6 video footage raises new questions about police and prosecutors
- Intimidation? IRS agent visited journalist after he testified on censorship, Jim Jordan reveals
- Rep. Ronny Jackson reintroduces resolution to remove Kamala Harris from border czar role