Detroit election whistleblower Jessy Jacob returns to work for the city after furlough
Jacob had filed an affidavit regarding Detroit election irregularities.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Detroit election worker Jessy Jacob, who testified in an affidavit that she witnessed and was instructed to commit violations of election rules, has returned to work for the city after a yearlong furlough, her lawyer, Mark Foster, on Thursday told Just the News.
Jacob, who has been a longtime city worker, "was assigned to work in the (the city's) Elections Department for the 2020 election," according to her affidavit, and began working at the election headquarters in September.
News, Not Noise
- Investigation finds massive wrongdoing by prosecutor in case against ex-Missouri governor
- Biden issues National Day of Prayer Proclamation that does not include the word 'God'
- Fauci's agency spent over $400k on experiments grafting aborted fetal scalps onto mice and rats
- Kansas GOP lawmakers override Democratic governor's vetos on election bills, make them into law
- Arizona GOP chairwoman rejects election audit attacks: 'World-class experts' conducting review