Georgia certifies then decertifies recount results
The certification remains expected later today
The Georgia Secretary of State issued a correction Friday afternoon, saying this state is still completing the certification process, despite an earlier announcement that the state had certified an electoral victory for Joe Biden.
Brad Raffensperger, the Republican Secretary of State, said he expects the certification will be complete later on Friday.
Joe Biden continues his transition effort, as he plans Friday to meet with top congressional Democrats.
President Trump, conversely, continues to pursue his bid to reverse the results of the election. He has invited top Republican leaders from Michigan to meet with him at the White House.
News, Not Noise
- Ohio GOP censures Rep. Gonzalez, demands his resignation over vote to impeach Trump
- Arizona Senate, Maricopa Co. mull next steps in standoff over routers subpoenaed in vote audit
- Economist Moore: 'Time for Biden administration to get out of the way' of recovery
- Fauci's agency spent over $400k on experiments grafting aborted fetal scalps onto mice and rats
- Withheld routers the latest of many roadblocks to Arizona Senate's audit of 2020 election