New Hampshire GOP Governor Sununu won't run for Senate in 2022, report
Republicans appear to have a good chance of retaking the chamber in 2022, amid polling suggesting voters dissatisfied with Democrats in D.C.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
New Hampshire GOP Gov. Chris Sununu has announced that he will not run for Senate in 2022 and will instead seek a fourth term in the governor's office, according to a news report Tuesday.
Sununu had been courted by Washington Republicans to challenge incumbent Democratic Sen. Maggie Hassan, according to WMUR in New Hampshire.
Republicans appear to have a good chance of retaking the chamber in 2022 amid polling that suggests voters are increasingly dissatisfied with Democrats controlling Washington.
Sununu is scheduled to announce his plans at a news conference Tuesday afternoon.
News, not Noise
- Biden’s Inflation Reduction Act would increase taxes on nearly all Americans
- Kamala Harris casts tiebreaking vote as Biden’s massive spending and tax package advances in Senate
- Even blue cities now want Biden to pay for cost of his open border policies
- Video shows children in Texas taking oath to be 'martyrs' for Iran's supreme leader
- Albert Woodfox, longest solitary confinement prisoner in U.S. history, dead at 75