Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani says vote-count watchers prevented from observing vote counts
Giuliani and others said that vote count observers had been prevented from viewing vote counting.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani, during a press conference on Wednesday in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, said that that vote-count observers had been prevented from viewing vote counts.
"So we are going to continue the lawsuit here," former New York City Mayor Giuliani said. "We're gonna bring a second one. And then we're gonna bring a federal lawsuit. And we're gonna take a very good look at whether we bring this nationally. We certainly are gonna bring it here and in Wisconsin. Quite possibly we'll do a national lawsuit and really expose the corruption of the Democrat Party," Giuliani said.
News, Not Noise
- Mattis didn't disclose ties to China-boosting firm in column slamming Trump's 'America First' policy
- Sidney Powell sues Georgia officials, alleging massive scheme to rig election for Joe Biden
- In Michigan lawsuit, Sidney Powell alleges poll workers altered large numbers of ballots
- The dozen belated disclosures that turned the tide in Michael Flynn’s case
- Trump blasts kneeling football players, says ‘long way to go’ on election challenges