Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani says vote-count watchers prevented from observing vote counts
Giuliani and others said that vote count observers had been prevented from viewing vote counting.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani, during a press conference on Wednesday in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, said that that vote-count observers had been prevented from viewing vote counts.
"So we are going to continue the lawsuit here," former New York City Mayor Giuliani said. "We're gonna bring a second one. And then we're gonna bring a federal lawsuit. And we're gonna take a very good look at whether we bring this nationally. We certainly are gonna bring it here and in Wisconsin. Quite possibly we'll do a national lawsuit and really expose the corruption of the Democrat Party," Giuliani said.
News, Not Noise
- Efforts underway in key battleground states to return voting systems to pre-2020 rules
- Once-secret FBI informant reports reveal wider-ranging operation to spy on Trump campaign
- Citing Wikipedia's capture by the left, site's co-founder launching free-speech-friendly competitor
- Principal sues school district after suspension following free speech talk to students
- Newsom restaurant appearance in TikTok video spurs new questions