Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani says vote-count watchers prevented from observing vote counts
Giuliani and others said that vote count observers had been prevented from viewing vote counting.
Updated: November 4, 2020 - 6:24pm
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani, during a press conference on Wednesday in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, said that that vote-count observers had been prevented from viewing vote counts.
"So we are going to continue the lawsuit here," former New York City Mayor Giuliani said. "We're gonna bring a second one. And then we're gonna bring a federal lawsuit. And we're gonna take a very good look at whether we bring this nationally. We certainly are gonna bring it here and in Wisconsin. Quite possibly we'll do a national lawsuit and really expose the corruption of the Democrat Party," Giuliani said.
Just News, No Noise
- National Archives admits over 1,100 Biden records pages at Penn office, lacks custody of others
- World Health Organization puts CDC on defense by drastically narrowing COVID vax recommendations
- McCarthy on Trump indictment: NY prosecutor 'irreparably damaged' America, Congress will intervene
- Durham bombshell: Prosecutor unveils smoking gun FBI text message, 'joint venture' to smear Trump
- Manhattan prosecutors secure grand jury indictment against Trump, thrusting nation into new turmoil