Rep. Mo Brooks plans campaign announcement rally amid Alabama Senate bid speculation
Brooks will make an announcement along with former Trump advisor Stephen Miller this Monday.
Alabama Republican Rep. Mo Brooks has taken a step closer to officially running for an open Senate seat in his home state – hyping a "exciting announcement" Monday with former President Trump adviser Stephen Miller.
"Please join Congressman Mo Brooks and special guest Stephen Miller for an exciting announcement," Brooks tweeted Wednesday.
Miller was a top Trump immigration policy adviser.
Brooks ran unsuccessfully in 2017 for the Alabama Senate left open by then-GOP Sen. Jeff Sessions after he was appointed attorney general by Trump.
Miller was also a member of Sessions' Senate staff.
Current Alabama GOP Sen. Richard Shelby is retiring at the end of his term and will not seek 2022 reelection.
News, Not Noise
- Withheld routers the latest of many roadblocks to Arizona Senate's audit of 2020 election
- Florida GOP Gov. DeSantis announces state gives $1,000 each to 174,000 first-responders, 'heroes'
- My Pillow CEO Lindell says 'terminated' from Vimeo for uploading banned content
- Fauci's agency spent over $400k on experiments grafting aborted fetal scalps onto mice and rats
- Maricopa County withholding subpoenaed hardware from election audit, citing alleged 'security risk'