Republican Parnell suspends bid for Pennsylvania Senate seat, after court's child custody ruling
Parnell said he was "devastated" by the court decision and will ask the court to reconsider
Updated: November 22, 2021 - 4:03pm
GOP Pennsylvania Senate candidate Sean Parnell on Monday suspending his campaign after losing a legal battle for primary custody of his three children.
In a statement released on Monday afternoon, Parnell said he was "devastated" by the court decision and said he'll ask the court to reconsider, according to The Hill newspaper.
He also said that his campaign weighed heavily on the ruling, which gives primary physical custody and sole legal custody of his children to his estranged wife, Laurie Snell, The Hill also reports.
Just News, No Noise
- Michigan project with $1.14B in taxpayer backing must adhere to Chinese communist rules
- 'Race to the bottom': Legal experts fear escalation spiral ahead of possible Trump indictment
- GOP Rep roils hearing when asking witness why Hunter Biden not prosecuted for falsifying gun buy app
- Whitmer signs bill repealing Michigan's right to work law
- North Carolina governor vetoes pistol permit repeal