Trump and Biden locked in tight Pennsylvania race, Trafalgar Group poll
The poll shows President Trump with a slight advantage, though still within the margin of error
President Donald Trump is locked in a tight race with Democratic challenger Joe Biden in the Pennsylvania, according to a poll from The Trafalgar Group.
The poll of likely voters, conducted Oct. 24-25, shows Trump with 48.4% support, compared to Biden's 47.6%.
The president's slight lead falls within the poll's 2.91% margin of error.
The Trafalgar Group had polling prior to the 2016 election that showed Trump with an advantage over Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton, though still within the poll's margin of error.
Biden leads Trump by 3.8 points in Pennsylvania, according to the RealClearPolitics average of polls.
Trump narrowly won Pennsylvania in the 2016 election, shattering a two-decade streak during which Democratic presidential candidates won the state from 1992 through 2012.
News, Not Noise
- Group files emergency petition in Wisconsin after finding 150,000 potentially fraudulent ballots
- Sidney Powell plans to file Georgia election-related lawsuit 'no later than tomorrow'
- Trump team wins hearings in Arizona, Michigan and Pennsylvania legislatures on election concerns
- Trump campaign adviser: DOJ 'asleep at the wheel' amid systemic election fraud allegations
- Media said Trump's COVID-19 vaccine prediction would take 'miracle.' They were wrong.