Trump and Biden locked in tight Pennsylvania race, Trafalgar Group poll
The poll shows President Trump with a slight advantage, though still within the margin of error
President Donald Trump is locked in a tight race with Democratic challenger Joe Biden in the Pennsylvania, according to a poll from The Trafalgar Group.
The poll of likely voters, conducted Oct. 24-25, shows Trump with 48.4% support, compared to Biden's 47.6%.
The president's slight lead falls within the poll's 2.91% margin of error.
The Trafalgar Group had polling prior to the 2016 election that showed Trump with an advantage over Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton, though still within the poll's margin of error.
Biden leads Trump by 3.8 points in Pennsylvania, according to the RealClearPolitics average of polls.
Trump narrowly won Pennsylvania in the 2016 election, shattering a two-decade streak during which Democratic presidential candidates won the state from 1992 through 2012.
Just News, No Noise
- Manchin caves, Senate advances continuing resolution without permitting reform
- Ex-FBI official who led Unabomber task force decries deployment of SWAT teams for Jan. 6 arrests
- FBI had 5 informants with Oath Keepers, none provided evidence of guilt: Defense lawyer
- CDC walks back COVID guidance again, finds lasting post-vaccine heart problems in young adults
- Poll: Arizona Democrats riding on abortion rights to make up for poor Biden approval