Trump endorses Mastriano for Pennsylvania governor
Trump said Mastriano and his other major endorsed candidate in the state, Dr. Mehmet Oz in the Senate race, lwill make an unbeatable team.”
Former President Donald Trump on Saturday endorsed state senator Doug Mastriano for the Republican nomination for Pennsylvania governor, calling him a champion for election integrity and a fighter for every day people.
“He is a fighter like few others, and has been with me right from the beginning, and now I have an obligation to be with him,” Trump said in announcing his endorsement.
The 45th president said Mastriano “fought harder, for Election Integrity” than others in Pennsylvania and “will also Fight Violent Crime, Strengthen our Borders, Protect Life, Defend our under-siege Second Amendment, and Help our Military and our Vets.”
Trump said Mastriano and his other major endorsed candidate in the state, Dr. Mehmet Oz in the Senate race “will make an unbeatable team going into the most important Midterm Election in the history of our Country.”
Mastriano embraced the endorsement. “Our grassroots supporters across Pennsylvania know that Donald Trump and I will always have their backs,” he said.
“We are all committed to ending the era of party bosses, dark money interest groups, and flawed elections. It’s time for Pennsylvanians to unite, with the support of President Trump, and focus on defeating Josh Shapiro so we can revive our economy, achieve energy independence, lower taxes, restore law and order, and reform our failing education system.”
News, not Noise
- Ex-New York Times reporter pushes for court to limit questioning in Sussmann trial
- Wisconsin Republicans vote against decertifying 2020 election results, removing Assembly speaker
- In key Wisconsin battleground, law and order becomes Achilles heel for Democrat incumbents
- Durham puts FBI investigators on stand to substantiate materiality of alleged Sussmann lie to bureau
- Professors who challenged George Floyd orthodoxy face surprise termination, reinstatement