Tulsi Gabbard endorses Trump-backed Republican candidate Joe Kent
Kent won the Republican primary against Jaime Herrera Beutler, who was one of the 10 Republicans who voted to impeach Trump.
Former 2020 Democratic presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard has endorsed Trump-backed Republican Joe Kent for a U.S. House seat from Washington state.
“My friend Joe Kent is a fighter,” Gabbard said in an ad endorsing Kent. "He's dedicated his life to ensuring the safety, security and freedom of the American people and our country. With your vote, Joe's going to go to Washington and work tirelessly to secure the border and bring you and your loved ones peace of mind."
Joe Kent is a former Green Beret and the husband of fallen soldier Shannon Kent, who was killed in the 2019 Manbij bombing in Syria. Kent won the Republican primary against Jaime Herrera Beutler, who was one of the 10 Republicans who voted to impeach Trump.
"I'm honored to be endorsed by @TulsiGabbard!" Kent tweeted out. "Tulsi is leading the political realignment to put our families & our nation 1st. This movement is about our common love for our nation, not political labels. Join us & let's take our nation back!"
Former Hawaii Rep. Gabbard made headlines on Tuesday when she announced on social media that she was leaving the Democrat Party.
"I can no longer remain in today's Democratic Party that is now under the complete control of an elitist cabal of warmongers driven by cowardly wokeness, who divide us by racializing every issue & stoke anti-white racism," Gabbard wrote.
Just News, No Noise
- As House GOP secures first cooperation in Biden probe, pressure grows for damage assessment
- GOP Sen. Cotton vows to stall nominations until Congress gets Biden, Trump classified docs
- Brits yank back COVID vaccination program as US plunges forward with one-size-fits-all strategy
- Former FBI assistant director of Intelligence says the FBI should do a damage report on Biden family
- Progressive group slams Schiff after Senate campaign announcement