WATCH: John Solomon's election integrity special: making voting easier, cheating harder
Join Gov. Brian Kemp, Sen. Rick Scott, Rep. Jim Banks, Lt. Gov. Mark Robinson, Arizona state Rep. Jim Hoffman, Heritage Action's Jessica Anderson and Amistad Project's Phill Kline for a briefing on the grassroots fights for easier, safer voting.
Just the News Editor-in-Chief John Solomon hosts a prime-time special on Real America's Voice at 8 p.m. EDT Thursday to report on the progress made in states to address the irregularities, illegalities and concerns left behind by the messy 2020 election.
Watch as Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp, Florida Sen. Rick Scott, Indiana Rep. Jim Banks, North Carolina Lt. Gov. Mark Robinson, Arizona state Rep. Jim Hoffman, Heritage Action's Jessica Anderson and Amistad Project's Phill Kline explain what has been achieved and what needs to be done in the fight for easier, safer voting.
Heritage Action for America is the sponsor for the event.
News, Not Noise
- Rep. Lauren Boebert on Cheney leadership removal: GOP 'finally taking a stand, getting a backbone'
- Election integrity revelation: Detroit bragged that use of Zuckerberg funding ‘created a new normal’
- Manchin breaks with fellow Senate Democrats, backs scaled-down version of For the People Act
- U.S. investigates mounting reports of mysterious 'Havana Syndrome' malady
- Is Biden plotting to 'reduce automobile usage' in America? Eleanor Holmes Norton thinks so