You Vote: Do you want Liz Cheney to win or lose her GOP primary race?
Cheney defeat would mark huge symbolic victory for Trump wing of Republican Party.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Wyoming's Republican primary is Tuesday night, and incumbent Rep. Liz Cheney is widely expected to lose to her opponent, Harriet Hageman, a water and natural resources attorney endorsed by former President Donald Trump.
Cheney has become a polarizing figure in Republican circles for publicly opposing Trump and being vice chair of House Democrats' Jan. 6 committee.
A win for Hageman would be a major symbolic win for Trump-supporting Republicans, some of whom refer to Cheney as a so-called "RINO" (Republican in name only). However, a surprise victory for Cheney would be seen as a huge defeat for the 45th president.
Which do you want to happen? Here's your chance to weigh in:
Just News, No Noise
- Trump hails Ginni Thomas for standing firm on election integrity in face of Jan. 6 panel
- Enemies list? Fed-backed censorship machine targeted 20 news sites
- Watch: Ian batters historic warship docked in South Carolina waters
- Former President Trump compares Biden admin to Soviet Union for ‘jailing political opponents’
- Florida Rep. Ted Deutch resigns from Congress to lead U.S. Jewish advocacy group