The S&P 500 hit a new record high on Thursday
The S&P 500 closed at a new record high of 4,097.17.
The S&P 500 on Thursday gained 0.42%, closing at a new record high of 4,097.17 which beat its prior record close on Wednesday.
The Nasdaq and Dow Jones Industrial Average posted gains on Thursday, increasing by 1.03% and 0.17% respectively, according to Reuters.
News, Not Noise
- Election audit in small New Hampshire town could have implications for 2020 results statewide
- CDC tells schools to keep students in masks
- ‘We have been complicit’: How Bon Appetit went from a classic American brand to a woke flagship
- DHS offers $500k for public-private data sweep targeting 'violent extremists' in law enforcement
- Trump asks for his props after vaccine success, CDC mask announcement - 'Just a mention please!'