Dr. Fauci booed before throwing first pitch in Seattle
The loud disapproval of some baseball fans does not appear to have affected Fauci's aim
Dr. Anthony Fauci was booed as he walked out to throw the first pitch at the Mariners game against the New York Yankees in Seattle.
Fauci, the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases director, was met with boos from fans in Washington state, which has had stringent COVID-19 mandates throughout the pandemic under Democratic Gov. Jay Inslee.
Some baseball fans on Tuesday cheered Fauci on, and the loud disapproval of others seems to have not affected his aim.
Fauci was ridiculed in 2020 after he threw an awkward first pitch at the Washington Nationals game.
Just News, No Noise
- Trump hails Ginni Thomas for standing firm on election integrity in face of Jan. 6 panel
- Enemies list? Fed-backed censorship machine targeted 20 news sites
- Watch: Ian batters historic warship docked in South Carolina waters
- Former President Trump compares Biden admin to Soviet Union for ‘jailing political opponents’
- Florida Rep. Ted Deutch resigns from Congress to lead U.S. Jewish advocacy group