Dr. Fauci booed before throwing first pitch in Seattle
The loud disapproval of some baseball fans does not appear to have affected Fauci's aim
Updated: August 10, 2022 - 2:13pm
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Dr. Anthony Fauci was booed as he walked out to throw the first pitch at the Mariners game against the New York Yankees in Seattle.
Fauci, the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases director, was met with boos from fans in Washington state, which has had stringent COVID-19 mandates throughout the pandemic under Democratic Gov. Jay Inslee.
Some baseball fans on Tuesday cheered Fauci on, and the loud disapproval of others seems to have not affected his aim.
Fauci was ridiculed in 2020 after he threw an awkward first pitch at the Washington Nationals game.
Just News, No Noise
- Nearly everyone infected with COVID-19 at CDC event was vaccinated: agency survey
- Debt deal frays GOP unity McCarthy enjoyed since Speaker battle as prominent conservatives bolt
- As it runs out of space, iconic Arlington National Cemetery faces uncertain future
- Homeland sees ‘heightened threat’ of attacks on churches, cops and feds ahead of 2024 election
- Kohl's becomes latest department store found selling LGBT pride clothing for infants, children