Former Ambassador to the UN Nikki Haley launches Stand Up for America PAC
Haley is a former South Carolina governor who some think might pursue a presidential run.
Nikki Haley has launched the Stand for America PAC, and is soliciting donations for the new political action committee.
"STAND FOR AMERICA PAC is a political action committee laser-focused on the 2022 midterms and electing a conservative force to the House of Representatives and U.S. Senate to counter the liberal agenda of Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Chuck Schumer, and Nancy Pelosi," a donation page states.
Haley is a former South Carolina governor and former UN ambassador who some think might pursue a presidential run in the future.
The new PAC shares the name of Haley's Stand Up for America advocacy group: "Founded by Ambassador Nikki Haley, Stand for America is an advocacy group promoting public policies that strengthen America’s economy, culture, and national security," a website states.
News, Not Noise
- Ex-FBI boss has 'grave concern' FISA court was 'defrauded intentionally' in Russia probe
- FBI's cozy relations with reporters often backfired, ending with inaccurate scandal stories
- The Biden Cabinet nominee who can't seem to get her math straight
- Scientists observe ‘first known space hurricane’ raining electrons down on Earth
- Mississippi judge orders new election after finding 79% of absentee ballots invalid