New poll: Almost a third say Trump was legitimate winner of election
Nearly six out of 10 believe Biden was the winner.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Nearly one-third of U.S. voters believe that President Trump was the legitimate winner of the 2020 election, according to a new Just the News Daily Poll with Scott Rasmussen.
Thirty-one percent of respondents said Trump won reelection in the Nov. 3 presidential race, while 59% said Democrat Joe Biden secured the victory.
Perhaps unsurprisingly, the numbers are sharply divided by partisan affiliation: Among GOP voters, 64% believe Trump won the election, while 93% of Democrats believe it was Biden.
Multiple media outlets quickly called the race for Biden. States later officially certified the victory, giving the long-time Democratic politician enough electoral votes to take the White House.
News, Not Noise
- Outrage against Yale Law for punishing famed author/professor who backed Kavanaugh for SCOTUS
- Inside ISIS: Interrogation trove shows terror group's leader was a snitch
- Rick Perry on border crisis, Biden Supreme Court plans: 'I don't know how it could get any worse''
- Off-duty Pentagon police officer fatally shot two men he assumed were breaking into car
- Cornell quietly removed race-based exemption for flu vaccine before mandating COVID vaccine