Over a third of voters say they disapprove of how Biden is handling his role post-election
Biden has been busy assembling his potential cabinet.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Over a third of U.S. voters disapprove of the way Joe Biden has handled his public role in the weeks following the Nov. 3 election, according to a new Just the News Daily Poll with Scott Rasmussen.
Among voters polled, 36% said they do not approve of Biden's actions over the course of November and into early December. The Democratic politician, who multiple media outlets have claimed won the 2020 election, has been busy naming potential Cabinet members and proposing administration appointees.
A slim majority, 53%, said they approve of Biden's performance.
Biden since Election Day has posted razor-thin leads in critical battleground states, with many states having already certified his various victories. U.S. electors are scheduled to finalize their votes on Monday, Dec. 14.
To see this poll's methodology and sample demographics, click here.
News, not Noise
- Key Republican says party must assure voters it will impeach Garland, force overhaul at DOJ
- COVID survivors with natural immunity at low risk for reinfection or severe symptoms, study finds
- Media ignore late night's upstart ratings killer "Gutfeld!"
- Whitmer's Michigan paid $3.9B in pandemic unemployment relief to ineligible claimants: audit
- Marine vet elected to N.J. school board delivering on promise of armed officer in every school