Over a third of voters say they disapprove of how Biden is handling his role post-election
Biden has been busy assembling his potential cabinet.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Over a third of U.S. voters disapprove of the way Joe Biden has handled his public role in the weeks following the Nov. 3 election, according to a new Just the News Daily Poll with Scott Rasmussen.
Among voters polled, 36% said they do not approve of Biden's actions over the course of November and into early December. The Democratic politician, who multiple media outlets have claimed won the 2020 election, has been busy naming potential Cabinet members and proposing administration appointees.
A slim majority, 53%, said they approve of Biden's performance.
Biden since Election Day has posted razor-thin leads in critical battleground states, with many states having already certified his various victories. U.S. electors are scheduled to finalize their votes on Monday, Dec. 14.
To see this poll's methodology and sample demographics, click here.
News, Not Noise
- Bombshell revelations as Trump declassifies all FBI documents in Russia probe
- Trump declassifying trove of FBI memos exposing Steele's motivations, ties to impeachment witness
- Poll: Strong majority of GOP voters see themselves as Republicans instead of 'MAGA Nation'
- President Trump in statement: 'I will always be committed to stopping the endless wars'
- Liberal activist arrested, charged with participating in Capitol riot