Whistleblower virologist's mother reportedly arrested by Chinese government
The virologist, Dr. Li-Meng Yan, has said that China purposefully created COVID-19.
The mother of Dr. Li-Meng Yan—a virologist who said that COVID-19 was purposefully created and released by the Chinese Communist Party—has reportedly been arrested in China.
Yan has previously appeared on Fox New's "Tucker Carlson Tonight" and said that the virus was man-made.
Chinese Communist Party dissident Miles Guo mentioned the arrest during an appearance alongside Stephen Bannon on an episode of War Room Pandemic.
"According to Mr. Miles Guo, the CCP arrested Dr. Limeng Yan’s mother in mainland China, allegedly as a retribution on Dr. Yan, the Hong Kong virologist, Chinese Whistleblower and CCP COVID-cover-up debunker," according to gnews.org, a website that the National Pulse describes as "Guo's media outlet."
President Trump recently announced that he and his wife Melania Trump had tested positive for the virus. During a press conference on Sunday a doctor said that the President could be discharged from Walter Reed Medical Center as soon as Monday to continue his treatment at the White House.
News, Not Noise
- Rudy Giuliani files police report on purported Hunter Biden laptop, alleging child endangerment
- Biden finally breaks silence on son Hunter's laptop
- Two huge new developments emerge in Hunter Biden laptop saga
- Breaking with media polls, Trump debate strategy to pummel Biden on corruption
- Republican senators propose constitutional amendment to keep number of Supreme Court justices at 9