Queen Elizabeth died from old age, death certificate shows
The death certificate shows that she passed away more than three hours before her death was announced.
Queen Elizabeth's official cause of death is listed as "Old Age" on her death certificate, which was released Thursday by the National Records of Scotland.
Queen Elizabeth died Sept. 16 at Balmoral Castle, Scotland. She was 96.
The certificate lists her time of death as 3:10 p.m. local time.
Buckingham Palace had released a statement about the queen's health shortly after noon that day and officials officially announced her death at 6:30 p.m.
Just News, No Noise
- Capitol Police, FBI uncover new potential deadly risk to female officers from body armor
- 'Kick non-woke patients to the curb'? Mass General Brigham speech code includes blacklist on care
- Bar association under fire for proposal to abandon LSAT after study shows minorities score lower
- Respect for Marriage Act pending in Senate is raising constitutional concerns
- Cambridge Trinity College dean defends sermon on Jesus being 'trans,' having 'vaginal' side wound