Biden suggests Russia be kicked out of G20
Biden said if other countries don’t agree on removing Russia, then Ukraine should be added to the group meetings.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
President Joe Biden is suggesting Russia be kicked of the Group of Twenty (G20) major economies as punishment for its aggression against neighboring Ukraine.
“My answer is yes, depends on the G20,” Biden said Thursday at a meeting of world leaders in Brussels when asked if Russia should be removed from the group.
Biden said if other countries don’t agree on removing Russia, then Ukraine should be added to attend the group meetings.
Just News, No Noise
- Old case over audio tapes in Bill Clinton's sock drawer could impact Mar-a-Lago search dispute
- COVID vaccine trials document birth defects, lost pregnancies, FOIA requests reveal
- Durham objects to source of anti-Trump dossier wanting classified info for upcoming trial
- Trump Organization CFO pleads guilty to tax fraud in deal requiring him to testify
- Former NIH whistleblower: Political motives of entrenched bureaucrats harming public health