Israeli Prime Minister tests positive for COVID-19
Bennett, 50, is "feeling well."
Prime Minister of Israel Naftali Bennett tested positive for COVID-19, according to an announcement on Monday from his office.
Bennett, 50, is "feeling well and will continue his schedule as planned from his home," according to a statement.
His positive diagnosis comes one day after Israel was hit by a terrorist attack Sunday evening that killed two Border Police officers in Hadera.
News, not Noise
- Foreign Agent: Hunter Biden-tied firm finally admits it lobbied U.S. for controversial oligarch
- Ex-FBI top lawyer Baker confirms Sussmann said in meeting he was not there on client's behalf
- Satellite images show China staging mock attacks on US Navy ships, analysts say
- Clinton campaign counsel testifies he didn't trust FBI, as Sussmann defense floats mistrial motion
- Thousands of Rabbis slam Tlaib resolution as 'openly antisemitic,' 'an indelible stain on Congress'