At least two dead following bleacher collapse at unfinished synagogue in Israel
In addition to the fatalities, more than 150 individuals were injured in the incident.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
At least two individuals have died and more than 150 have been hurt following the Sunday collapse of a bleacher at an unfinished West Bank synagogue, according to Israeli medics.
The Associated Press reported that the bleacher was full of ultra-Orthodox worshippers when the incident occurred and that a spokesman for Magen David Adom informed Channel 13 that paramedics had provided treatment to more than 157 injured individuals and pronounced two people deceased.
The incident occurred just weeks after a stampede at a religious festival in northern Israel that left dozens dead.
News, not Noise
- New Durham indictment exposes second leg of Hillary Clinton's Russia collusion dirty trick
- FLASHBACK: Biden, Buttigieg and Harris supported banning sale of gas and diesel vehicles in U.S.
- Robin Hood in reverse? Democrats plan $12,500 tax credits for pricey electric car purchases
- New York governor orders release of nearly 200 inmates at Rikers Island
- Biden halts U.S. border wall, but helps former Soviet republic keep out Afghan refugees