At least two dead following bleacher collapse at unfinished synagogue in Israel
In addition to the fatalities, more than 150 individuals were injured in the incident.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
At least two individuals have died and more than 150 have been hurt following the Sunday collapse of a bleacher at an unfinished West Bank synagogue, according to Israeli medics.
The Associated Press reported that the bleacher was full of ultra-Orthodox worshippers when the incident occurred and that a spokesman for Magen David Adom informed Channel 13 that paramedics had provided treatment to more than 157 injured individuals and pronounced two people deceased.
The incident occurred just weeks after a stampede at a religious festival in northern Israel that left dozens dead.
Just News, No Noise
- DeSantis announces voter fraud charges against 20 in Florida
- Old case over audio tapes in Bill Clinton's sock drawer could impact Mar-a-Lago search dispute
- Child protective services worker fired after telling hungry 14-year-old girl to become a prostitute
- Durham objects to source of anti-Trump dossier wanting classified info for upcoming trial
- Man twice dodges prosecution after threatening Fox News anchors