YouTube permanently bans Fox News' Dan Bongino after he announces he's done with the platform
He previously announced in a YouTube video why he planned on leaving for Rumble.
YouTube on Wednesday permanently banned Fox News host Dan Bongino, who was planning on leaving the platform for Rumble.
Bongino's second channel had been banned for one week by YouTube for violating the platform's COVID-19 misinformation policy. He uploaded a video to his main channel while the second one was suspended. He had announced in a YouTube video why he planned on leaving for Rumble, which Bongino is an investor in.
A Bongino.com article explains that he received the suspension "for quoting Dr. Fauci saying masks don’t work (one of his countless flip-flops)."
Bongino Report posted on Twitter about the ban: "Hilarious watching the @YouTube communists desperately try to save face after we told them to go f%^* themselves. They’re claiming we 'tried to evade suspension.' Really? By posting a final video LITERALLY titled 'Why I’m Leaving YouTube'?"
A spokesperson for YouTube told The Hill that when "a channel receives a strike, it is against our Terms of Service to post content or use another channel to circumvent the suspension."
Youtube has removed both of Bongino's channels, and the spokesperson said any attempts to create accounts "associated with his name" will be denied.
News, not Noise
- Judge strikes down California's quota for women on corporate boards
- On eve of primary, Dr. Oz non-committal on 2020 election irregularities
- Michael Flynn files $50 million claim against feds in prelude to lawsuit over Russia probe
- Arkansas election officials muffed GOP Senate candidate’s name, he sued them and won
- Trump support of Dr. Oz puts kingmaker status to the test in 3-way Pennsylvania GOP primary race