Conservative TV host Tucker Carlson says the NSA has been spying on him 'for political reasons'
"The Biden administration is spying on us. We have confirmed that," Carlson said.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Tucker Carlson during his Monday night Fox News program asserted that the National Security Administration has been spying on him.
Carlson said that a whistleblower inside the government has warned that the NSA is surveilling electronic communications and planning to leak the material in an effort to get his show removed from the air.
"The whistleblower, who is in a position to know, repeated back to us information about a story that we are working on" which must have been procured though "my texts and emails," according to Carlson. "There's no other possible source for that information, period. The NSA captured that information without our knowledge and did it for political reasons. The Biden administration is spying on us. We have confirmed that," he said.
News, not Noise
- Recent breakthroughs in 2020 election probes undercut narrative that legal avenues are exhausted
- Joe Rogan podcast reaches millions more than cable news: report
- Soviet-style street art mocking Biden and Fauci appears in D.C.
- Biden plans new restraints on law enforcement, even as blacks oppose cutting police spending: report
- Anti-war protesters call on Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to end military involvement in Yemen