Conservative TV host Tucker Carlson says the NSA has been spying on him 'for political reasons'
"The Biden administration is spying on us. We have confirmed that," Carlson said.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Tucker Carlson during his Monday night Fox News program asserted that the National Security Administration has been spying on him.
Carlson said that a whistleblower inside the government has warned that the NSA is surveilling electronic communications and planning to leak the material in an effort to get his show removed from the air.
"The whistleblower, who is in a position to know, repeated back to us information about a story that we are working on" which must have been procured though "my texts and emails," according to Carlson. "There's no other possible source for that information, period. The NSA captured that information without our knowledge and did it for political reasons. The Biden administration is spying on us. We have confirmed that," he said.
Just News, No Noise
- COVID vaccine mandate for military dropped from defense bill despite Biden opposition
- Email suggests Fauci, Collins covertly contributed to COVID natural origin paper: watchdog
- Scientist who worked closely with the Wuhan lab says COVID was genetically engineered and leaked
- Transparency issues mar Senate runoff in Georgia’s largest county as observers cite limited access
- Walmart CEO says company may hike prices, close stores if wave of shoplifting continues