Conservative TV host Tucker Carlson says the NSA has been spying on him 'for political reasons'
"The Biden administration is spying on us. We have confirmed that," Carlson said.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Tucker Carlson during his Monday night Fox News program asserted that the National Security Administration has been spying on him.
Carlson said that a whistleblower inside the government has warned that the NSA is surveilling electronic communications and planning to leak the material in an effort to get his show removed from the air.
"The whistleblower, who is in a position to know, repeated back to us information about a story that we are working on" which must have been procured though "my texts and emails," according to Carlson. "There's no other possible source for that information, period. The NSA captured that information without our knowledge and did it for political reasons. The Biden administration is spying on us. We have confirmed that," he said.
Just News, No Noise
- IRS whistleblower provides Congress origins of Biden probe, evidence of political interference
- Arizona judge denies sanctions against Kari Lake and her legal team
- Biden, McCarthy strike tentative deal to slow spending and raise debt limit
- Texas House votes to impeach Attorney General Ken Paxton
- Appeals court reinstates religious challenge to COVID vaccine mandate for healthcare workers