Tucker Carlson says his show has been targeted by groups funded by Ford Foundation, Soros and others
Carlson hosts a weeknight program on the Fox News Channel.
Tucker Carlson said during the Thursday night episode of his Fox News Channel primetime program "Tucker Carlson Tonight" that his show has been targeted for cancellation.
The conservative television host said that "in the last several weeks and particularly in the last 24 hours the call to take this show off the air by groups funded, for real, by the Ford Foundation, or by George Soros, by Michael Bloomberg, by Jeff Bezos, has become deafening, going after our advertisers, going after the companies that carry our signal into your home."
News, Not Noise
- Trump touts his record, says media would have a 'field day' if he let crime, COVID get out of hand
- Hillary Clinton's old campaign law firm uses China excuse to avoid Carter Page lawsuit
- Fox 'parts ways' with Napolitano after employee sues, alleging misconduct by judge and Kudlow
- Feds inventing 'absurd' excuses like obesity to release illegals, whistleblower tells Congress
- Rhode Island investigates school district for banning public from antiracism policy discussions