You Vote: Should taxpayers stop funding National Public Radio?
"They certainly are a sacred cow that needs to be slaughtered,” EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler said of NPR. Do you agree?
June 28, 2020 - 10:40pm
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
President Trump's Environmental Protection Agency Administrator Andrew Wheeler suggested last week that it was time for the federal government to stop funding National Public Radio.
"They certainly are a sacred cow that needs to be slaughtered,” Wheeler proclaimed.
NPR serves millions of listeners across the country but long has suffered complaints from conservatives that its content and hosts lean left.
Here's your chance to weigh in:
News, Not Noise
- COVID-19 is close to losing its epidemic status in the U.S., according to the CDC
- Texas hospital CEO: COVID inpatient count 'misinterpreted,' level of alarm 'unwarranted'
- Liberals reserve tickets to Trump's New Hampshire rally to try making venue look empty
- Fauci omits context, feeds alarm with warning of 100,000 coronavirus infections a day
- Russian-born scholar: False allegations of affair with Flynn used as pretext for FBI probe