You Vote: Should taxpayers stop funding National Public Radio?
"They certainly are a sacred cow that needs to be slaughtered,” EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler said of NPR. Do you agree?
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
President Trump's Environmental Protection Agency Administrator Andrew Wheeler suggested last week that it was time for the federal government to stop funding National Public Radio.
"They certainly are a sacred cow that needs to be slaughtered,” Wheeler proclaimed.
NPR serves millions of listeners across the country but long has suffered complaints from conservatives that its content and hosts lean left.
Here's your chance to weigh in:
News, Not Noise
- After 6 months without lockdown, Sweden's COVID-19 deaths, infections bottom out
- MSNBC producer quits, says job 'forces skilled journalists to make bad decisions'
- 'That's awful.' Lisa Page's FBI text on Black Live Matters conflicts with MSNBC's embrace
- No immunity: State judge who helped illegal alien escape to face rare trial
- When racial justice becomes lucrative: Al Sharpton's $1 million compensation