Trump calls Biden a ‘totally corrupt politician’ amid new reports that he met with Burisma official
The New York Post published an email purportedly sent to Hunter Biden, which, if authentic, contradicts the Democratic presidential nominee's previous claims that he has never dealt with his son's business.
President Trump on Thursday called Democratic presidential rival Joe Biden a "totally corrupt politician" after the New York Post released their findings on Hunter Biden's ties to Ukraine.
"The whole thing is insane," Trump said on FOX News Business. "Joe Biden is a corrupt politician. I've been saying it for a long time."
The main email in the trove allegedly obtained by the Post was sent to Hunter Biden from Vadym Pozharskyi, an adviser to the board of the Ukrainian energy firm Burisma Holdings.
"Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together. It's realty [sic] an honor and pleasure," the email reads.
The email, if proven authentic, contradicts Biden's previous claims that he has never dealt with his son's business.
The emails were recovered from a computer and hard drive left in a repair shop in Biden's home state of Delaware, the shop owner says.
"All you have to do is look at the son's server. I can't believe they found his laptop. It's incredible," Trump said.
News, Not Noise
- NOT FAKE NEWS: Trump just picked up one more vote
- Tech CEO emails 10 million customers, tells them a vote against Biden is 'a vote against democracy'
- Bidens sought to pitch Dem access, influence to investors tied to Chinese military, emails show
- Released emails show Fauci signed off on WHO-sponsored statement approving China's response to COVID
- Multiple journals reject major mask study amid hints that it shows masks don't stop COVID