US sprinter Sha'Carri Richardson left off US Olympic track team after positive marijuana test
Richardson had been previously suspended for one month after testing positive for THC, a chemical found in marijuana.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
United States star sprinter Sha'Carri Richardson on Tuesday was left off of the roster for the U.S. track and field team that will compete at the Olympics in Tokyo.
Richardson had secured her spot at the Tokyo Olympics with a victory in the Women's 100 meters at the US Olympic track and field trials last month and was suspended one month from the Olympic team after testing positive for THC, a chemical found in marijuana, according to CNN.
Just News, No Noise
- University stonewalling release of public records on federal censorship collusion: lawsuits
- "Kari Lake is not backing down one bit": a breakdown of the AZ election
- Bar fight and DUI car crash: Conduct of Democrat-picked congressional ethics chief gains scrutiny
- Second wave of Twitter docs reveal 'blacklists' and 'shadow bans'
- Fallen idols: 7 darlings of the liberal press who fell from grace