Watch live: The first-ever Blue Courage award event honoring America's police
The first-ever Just the News TV special on Real America's Voice network focuses on the debate over policing in America.
Just the News is broadcasting its first-ever TV special -- called "Blue Courage -- on Tuesday night on Real America's Voice network.
The show, hosted by former Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens, examines the state of America's police in the aftermath of George Floyd's death and what can be done to restore trust between law enforcement and communities.
Panelists include former New York Police Department Commissioner Bernard Kerik, actor Kirk Cameron, police trainers and other experts. Just the News will also be presenting its first-ever Blue Courage award to the widow of a slain Massachusetts police officer who turned her family's tragedy into a personal mission to help other families affected by violence against officers.
You can watch the special here starting at 8 p.m. EDT.
News, Not Noise
- Johns Hopkins published then deleted an article questioning the U.S. coronavirus death rate
- State lawmakers seek to decertify Pennsylvania election results, citing 'substantial irregularities'
- 'Sooner the better.' Trump plans to take election case to Supreme Court, adviser says
- Kim Jong Un has locked down the capital & killed people in effort to keep the virus at bay
- Sidney Powell sues Georgia officials, alleging massive scheme to rig election for Joe Biden