British Prime Minister Boris Johnson tests positive for coronavirus
March 27, 2020 - 7:39am
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
British Prime Minister Boris Johnson has tested positive for the coronavirus.
The 55-year-old Johnson made the announcement Friday morning on Twitter.
"Over the last 24 hours I have developed mild symptoms and tested positive for coronavirus," Johnson tweeted. "I am now self-isolating, but I will continue to lead the government’s response via video-conference as we fight this virus. Together we will beat this. #StayHomeSaveLives."
News, Not Noise
- Some inmates released due to COVID-19 went on to allegedly commit crimes including murder
- President Trump: 'I have a chance to break the deep state'
- Study: A majority of the population may have 'some degree' of preexisting immunity to COVID-19
- Watchdog asks feds to investigate university, Biden center for millions in anonymous China donations
- Did Obama illegally spy on Trump? Here's what a new poll shows Americans think