Amy Klobuchar announces her husband has coronavirus
Husband of the Minnesota senator and former 2020 presidential candidate is hospitalized
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Former Democratic presidential candidate and Minnesota Sen. Amy Klobuchar said Monday that her husband, John, has been diagnosed with coronavirus and is being treated at a Virginia hospital.
According to the senator's statement, her husband is "exhausted and sick but a very strong and resilient person." He also has pneumonia and has been given oxygen, but is not on a ventilator, she said.
Klobuchar also said that she and her husband have been in separate geographic locations for the past two weeks and that she is outside of the 14-day period for developing the illness. Her doctor has advised her not to get a test.
"I love my husband so very much and not being able be there at the hospital by his side is one of the hardest things about this disease," the senator wrote.
News, Not Noise
- Outrage against Yale Law for punishing famed author/professor who backed Kavanaugh for SCOTUS
- Inside ISIS: Interrogation trove shows terror group's leader was a snitch
- Supreme Court lifts California’s pandemic ban on in-home religious gatherings
- Herschel Walker calls on colleges, businesses to stop asking for race on applications
- Angry liberals demand Breyer retire after justice warns against court packing