Democrat-led House committee on Jan 6 Capitol riot subpoenas McCarthy, four other GOP congressmen
The four other members are GOP Reps. Jim Jordan, of Ohio; Andy Biggs, of Arizona; Mo Brooks, of Alabama; and Scott Perry of Pennsylvania
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
The Democrat-led House committee investigating the Jan. 6 Capitol riot said Thursday it has subpoenaed House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy and four other Republican members for their testimony about the incident and alleged efforts to overturn the 2020 election.
The four other members are GOP Reps. Jim Jordan, of Ohio; Andy Biggs, of Arizona; Mo Brooks, of Alabama; and Scott Perry of Pennsylvania, according to ABC News.
Each rejected the select committee's request to voluntarily cooperate.
Just News, No Noise
- GOP Rep. Greene seeks probe on why Trump not told about previous spy balloons
- Kari Lake headed to Iowa for political events, raising national profile
- Evidence-based medicine publisher held up mask meta-study because it lacked 'right answer': author
- China spy balloon episode a Sputnik learning moment for America, black eye for Pentagon
- Brief filed with Supreme Court argues student loan forgiveness program exceeds Biden’s authority