House Democrat prepares resolution to expel Republicans who supported election challenge
Rep. Cori Bush (D-Mo.), says she believes the election challenges contributed to the deadly riot inside the Capitol.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
A freshman House Democrat is preparing a resolution to introduce Monday to expel Republican lawmakers who supported challenges to the 2020 election results.
Rep. Cori Bush (D-Mo.), said Sunday in a tweet she believes the election challenges contributed to the deadly riot inside the Capitol on Wednesday
"Tomorrow, I'm introducing my resolution to expel the members of Congress who tried to overturn the election and incited a white supremacist coup attempt that has left people dead," Bush tweeted.
"They have violated the 14th Amendment. We can't have unity without accountability," she wrote.
News, not Noise
- Judge in case of anti-Trump mudslinger is married to attorney for ex-FBI lawyer Lisa Page
- 'The numbers are skewed': Colorado officials warn of inflated COVID death statistics
- Palin says hasn't gotten COVID vaccine, has immunity after having contracted virus, per Fauci
- Authorities have found body matching description of missing Gabby Petito
- Trump takes apparent swipe at National Guard deployment for 'J6' rally amid border surge