Rep. Jerry Nadler in minor traffic accident, causing delay to Barr hearing
The House Judiciary chair was involved in a car accident on his way to Washington this morning
House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler (D-N.Y.) was involved in a minor car accident this morning, causing a delay in the beginning of the committee's hearing with Attorney General Bill Barr.
A spokesperson for the congressman says he was not driving and was not injured in the accident, but will be late to the hearing as a result. The hearing, which was supposed to start at 10:00 a.m., will now commence at 10:45 a.m.
News, Not Noise
- After 6 months without lockdown, Sweden's COVID-19 deaths, infections bottom out
- MSNBC producer quits, says job 'forces skilled journalists to make bad decisions'
- 'That's awful.' Lisa Page's FBI text on Black Live Matters conflicts with MSNBC's embrace
- No immunity: State judge who helped illegal alien escape to face rare trial
- When racial justice becomes lucrative: Al Sharpton's $1 million compensation