Senate Democrat zings Schumer on timing of debt ceiling tirade against GOP
'The timing may not have been the best,' Sen. Chris Coons of Delaware said Sunday.
"Frankly, I agree with the reasons why Senator Schumer was so frustrated that this standoff over the debt limit was risky, was unnecessary, was a manufactured crisis," Coons told Fox News Sunday. "But partly why Senator Manchin had his head in his hands was he thinks our leaders should be talking to each other directly. And all of us agree that we need more stability in our Congress and our country."
News, not Noise
- Former Buttigieg campaign adviser called Christine Blasey Ford 'Looney Tunes' in texts to team Cuomo
- Corporate backers of BLM undeterred by group's Christmas blitz against capitalism, holiday shopping
- MTG eyes legislation to force media to give same effort to correcting lies as to spreading them
- Wisconsin Elections Commission to face allegations of potentially illegal behavior
- Bill Clinton traveled with Ghislaine Maxwell, per Secret Service documents: Report