Gaetz associate pleads guilty to six federal crimes, including sex trafficking of teen
He pleaded guilty to the sex trafficking of a 17-year-old.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
An associate of Florida Republican Rep. Matt Gaetz and a key figure into the federal probe against him pleaded guilty Monday to multiple crimes, including sex trafficking of a 17-year-old, according to news reports.
The associate, Joel Greenberg, a former Florida tax collector, pleaded guilty to six federal counts in a case that sparked a federal investigation into Gaetz. The congressman has denied any wrongdoing.
News, Not Noise
- Georgia investigator's notes reveal 'massive' election integrity problems in Atlanta
- Over 7,000 affidavits delivered to Michigan lawmakers claim election fraud
- Georgia audit documents expose significant election failures in state's largest county
- GOP lawmakers to Biden: 'We write to you today to express concern with your current cognitive state'
- Pelosi says GOP wants people 'in cars, on the road, using gas,' Dems want more mass transit