You Vote: Should Congress or the states legislate abortion rights?
Biden pushes to codify into federal law the right to an abortion.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
President Biden on Thursday called on Congress to codify into law Roe v. Wade, the Supreme Court ruling that established a constitutional right to abortion until the high court overturned the decision last week.
But should Congress be the one to legislate abortion rights, or is this issue supposed to be left to the states to decide for themselves? Here's your chance to weigh in:
Just News, No Noise
- Email suggests Fauci, Collins covertly contributed to COVID natural origin paper: watchdog
- Scientist who worked closely with the Wuhan lab says COVID was genetically engineered and leaked
- Warnock wins Georgia Senate runoff, Walker concedes
- COVID vaccine mandate for military dropped from defense bill despite Biden opposition
- Musk fires Twitter lawyer over alleged role in censoring Hunter Biden laptop story