Defense Department contractor dies from coronavirus
Contractor was based in suburban Washington
March 22, 2020 - 11:58pm
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
The Defense Department said Sunday that a suburban Washington contractor has died from the coronavirus.
The agency has not released the name of the contractor but said he died Saturday and was based in Crystal City, Virginia, just across the Potomac River from the nation’s capital.
The contractor worked at the Defense Security Cooperation Agency and had for an unspecified amount of time been under medical treatment at a local hospital.
News, Not Noise
- COVID-19 is close to losing its epidemic status in the U.S., according to the CDC
- Texas hospital CEO: COVID inpatient count 'misinterpreted,' level of alarm 'unwarranted'
- Liberals reserve tickets to Trump's New Hampshire rally to try making venue look empty
- Fauci omits context, feeds alarm with warning of 100,000 coronavirus infections a day
- Russian-born scholar: False allegations of affair with Flynn used as pretext for FBI probe