Bus crash in Bronx injures 13, one in critical condition, report
Bus reportedly hit subway support pole
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
A New York City transit bus crashed Thursday morning into a pole, injuring at least 13 people including one in critical condition, according to news reports.
The bus hit a subway support pole, and the other 12 injured are thought to have non-life-threatening injuries, according to Fox News and a local CBS news outlet.
The accident occurred at about 8:30 a.m., officials said.
Just News, No Noise
- Trump hails Ginni Thomas for standing firm on election integrity in face of Jan. 6 panel
- Enemies list? Fed-backed censorship machine targeted 20 news sites
- Watch: Ian batters historic warship docked in South Carolina waters
- Former President Trump compares Biden admin to Soviet Union for ‘jailing political opponents’
- Florida Rep. Ted Deutch resigns from Congress to lead U.S. Jewish advocacy group