Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis' wife diagnosed with breast cancer, report
Florida first lady Casey DeSantis is the mother of three young children.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Florida Gov. Rod DeSantis' wife, Casey DeSantis, has been diagnosed with breast cancer, according to a news report Monday.
"I am saddened to report that Florida’s esteemed first lady and my beloved wife has been diagnosed with breast cancer," the GOP governor and potential 2024 presidential candidate said in a statement, shared with Fox News.
"As the mother of three young children, Casey is the centerpiece of our family and has made an impact on the lives of countless Floridians through her initiatives as First Lady," the first-term governor also said. "As she faces the most difficult test of her life, she will have not only have my unwavering support but the support of our entire family, as well as the prayers and well wishes from Floridians across our state. Casey is a true fighter, and she will never, never, never give up."
Just News, No Noise
- University stonewalling release of public records on federal censorship collusion: lawsuits
- "Kari Lake is not backing down one bit": a breakdown of the AZ election
- Bar fight and DUI car crash: Conduct of Democrat-picked congressional ethics chief gains scrutiny
- Second wave of Twitter docs reveal 'blacklists' and 'shadow bans'
- Fallen idols: 7 darlings of the liberal press who fell from grace