Trump praises 'brave and patriotic' Arizona Republicans for spearheading election audit
"I predict the results will be startling!" former president says.
Former President Donald Trump on Friday praised what he said were the "brave and patriotic" Republican state senators in Arizona who have spearheaded a massive audit of the election results of the state's largest county, Maricopa.
Claiming that the state politicians were working at "exposing the large scale Voter Fraud which took place in the 2020 Presidential Election," Trump wrote that their "tireless efforts have led to a massive recount, ballot examination, and full forensic audit, undertaken by experts retained by the State Senate, with results to be announced within six weeks."
"The Governor of Arizona, Doug Ducey, has been shockingly of zero help to the State Senate," Trump continued further. "He wants to 'pretend' the election was free and fair. What are he and the Maricopa County Commissioners trying to hide?"
"Our country needs the truth of the scam 2020 Election to be exposed," he argued further, adding: "Thank you State Senators and others in Arizona for commencing this full forensic audit. I predict the results will be startling!"
A judge this week put a temporary halt on the audit in Maricopa County pursuant to a lawsuit brought by the Arizona Democratic Party.
News, Not Noise
- House Republicans ask Secretary of State for documents related to Wuhan coronavirus lab
- New NASA head pledges to shoot for Trump 2024 deadline of putting another man on the moon
- Arizona Senate, Maricopa Co. mull next steps in standoff over routers subpoenaed in vote audit
- Fauci's agency spent over $400k on experiments grafting aborted fetal scalps onto mice and rats
- Minnesota school district adopts Black Lives Matter slogan as privileged 'government speech'