Australian official pictured next to Ivanka Trump, AG Barr has coronavirus
Peter Dutton, Australia's minister for home affairs, is in hospital isolation
March 13, 2020 - 7:48am
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
A top Australian lawmaker recently pictured with Ivanka Trump, Attorney General Bill Barr and other White House officials is reportedly infected with the new coronavirus.
The official, Peter Dutton, is Australia's minister for home affairs and says he’s been diagnosed with the virus and is in isolation at a hospital, according to USA Today.
Dutton reportedly was in Washington for meetings with intelligence officials from the U.S. and several other countries.
News, Not Noise
- Prestigious medical journal urges outpatient use of hydroxychloroquine regimen for COVID-19
- Trump sends National Guard to intervene in Minneapolis
- Former GOP Senator and Secretary of Defense Hagel says he's backing Biden in November
- George Floyd autopsy found 'no physical findings...of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation'
- Trump terminates relationship with WHO, unveils trade and security punishments for China