Rep. Brian Babin accuses White House press secretary of lying about 51 migrant deaths
DHS Secretary Mayorkas is a "complete liar" as well, Babin said
Rep. Brian Babin (R-Texas) accused White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre of lying about the border being closed after at least 51 illegal migrants died as part of a failed human smuggling operation on Monday.
Jean-Pierre told reporters on Tuesday: "But the fact of the matter is the border is closed, which is in part why you see people trying to make this dangerous journey using smuggling networks."
Babin said her claim is a "damnable lie."
"Nothing can be further from the truth. We have wide open borders," Babin told "Just the News, Not Noise" on Tuesday.
The migrants' deaths come after Customs and Border Protection agents reported record-breaking migrant encounters at the Southern Border in May while June's number have yet to be released.
Babin also called Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas a "complete liar" with respect to the situation on America's Southern Border.
"He's a charlatan. He will not tell the truth," Babin said.
"...Joe Biden and Alejandro Mayorkas, they are part and party to to human trafficking, sex trafficking, drug trafficking. You name it, it is open season on our Border Patrol, on our ranchers, on our property owners. And they simply have abrogated their commitments and their oaths of office to protect and enforce the Constitution and the laws the United States of America," Babin stressed.
Just News, No Noise
- CDC knew COVID vax associated with myocarditis but left off post-vax surveys
- Kanye West walks out of interview when host pushes back on Jewish claims
- Arizona county board supervisors say they voted to certify election 'under duress'
- Pennsylvania county that ran out of paper ballots doesn't certify election
- Arizona county refuses to certify election, could face potential lawsuit