Trump to give White House balcony speech Saturday, return to public schedule
The president's doctor says Trump is symptom free and ready Saturday to resume a public schedule.
President Trump will give a speech Saturday from a White House balcony, marking his first public event since recovering from the coronavirus.
Hundreds of attendees have been invited but will not be near the president, who last week tested positive for the virus. Trump spent three nights in the nearby Walter Reed military medical center and returned Monday to the White House.
Trump’s doctor says the president is symptom free and ready Saturday to resume a public schedule.
The president also plans to hold a campaign rally Monday night at an airport hangar in Sanford, Fla., near Orlando, according to CNN.
News, Not Noise
- Group files emergency petition in Wisconsin after finding 150,000 potentially fraudulent ballots
- Sidney Powell plans to file Georgia election-related lawsuit 'no later than tomorrow'
- Trump team wins hearings in Arizona, Michigan and Pennsylvania legislatures on election concerns
- Trump campaign adviser: DOJ 'asleep at the wheel' amid systemic election fraud allegations
- Media said Trump's COVID-19 vaccine prediction would take 'miracle.' They were wrong.