Trump greeted at Army-Navy game with chants of 'USA! USA!'
Game hosted at West Point due to COVID-19 pandemic
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
President Donald Trump's arrival at the annual Army-Navy game on Saturday was greeted with sustained cheers and rolling chants of "USA! USA!"
Trump waved to the crowd amid the cheering that greeted his arrival. The storied Army-Navy matchup began in 1890 and has regularly been attended by sitting presidents.
The game this year was held at West Point's Michie Stadium for the first time in nearly 80 years; the teams made the switch from the standard Philadelphia venue due to COVID-19 restrictions in Pennsylvania.
News, Not Noise
- YouTube suspends Real America's Voice for interview in which Trump says, ‘I never admitted defeat’
- The honeymoon is over for Biden as approval numbers drop, disapproval numbers spike
- 'No business doing that': Wis. official says Zuckerberg-funded group seized control of 2020 election
- 'Horrendous': Ga. audit lawyer demands full investigation into Fulton County's ballot irregularities
- Indiana University students compare COVID vaccine mandate to Tuskegee experiment in lawsuit