Trump greeted at Army-Navy game with chants of 'USA! USA!'
Game hosted at West Point due to COVID-19 pandemic
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
President Donald Trump's arrival at the annual Army-Navy game on Saturday was greeted with sustained cheers and rolling chants of "USA! USA!"
Trump waved to the crowd amid the cheering that greeted his arrival. The storied Army-Navy matchup began in 1890 and has regularly been attended by sitting presidents.
The game this year was held at West Point's Michie Stadium for the first time in nearly 80 years; the teams made the switch from the standard Philadelphia venue due to COVID-19 restrictions in Pennsylvania.
News, not Noise
- Washington DC suburb eyes taxing residents for rain on their roofs, driveways, parking lots
- Governments warn of heart problems from COVID vaccines, but Twitter calls research 'unsafe'
- Elon Musk calls for Congress to throw out Biden's entire Build Back Better bill: 'Don't pass it'
- 'All Lives Matter to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ' sign got football coach fired: lawsuit
- Manchin: Without 'bipartisan buy-in,' Biden's budget reconciliation bill 'won't last'