Trump says he'll announce his Supreme Court nomination on Saturday
The president will nominate a replace for Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
President Trump said Tuesday that he'll announce his Supreme Court nomination on Saturday.
"I will be announcing my Supreme Court Nominee on Saturday, at the White House! Exact time TBA," Trump tweeted.
The president will select a nominee to fill the seat of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, who died Friday from complications for cancer.
The president has said he has a shortlist of four or five potential nominees and that he will nominate a female to the high court.
News, Not Noise
- Once-secret FBI informant reports reveal wider-ranging operation to spy on Trump campaign
- As Sen. Manchin opposes Tanden nomination, Klain says 'he doesn't answer to us at the White House'
- More than two dozen House Democrats ask Biden to relinquish sole authority to launch nuclear weapons
- GOP Rep: 'Should MSNBC be carried after years of pushing the false Russia collusion narrative?'
- Amazon quietly ends sales of books it labels 'hate speech'