Trump says he'll announce his Supreme Court nomination on Saturday
The president will nominate a replace for Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
President Trump said Tuesday that he'll announce his Supreme Court nomination on Saturday.
"I will be announcing my Supreme Court Nominee on Saturday, at the White House! Exact time TBA," Trump tweeted.
The president will select a nominee to fill the seat of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, who died Friday from complications for cancer.
The president has said he has a shortlist of four or five potential nominees and that he will nominate a female to the high court.
News, Not Noise
- Gaetz, Greene lead call for Justice Department to affirm commitment to election integrity in Arizona
- Maricopa County flames Arizona election audit as farce run by incompetent contractors
- Civil rights icon accuses left of treating blacks 'like an exotic pet,' predicts backlash
- Middle Class Joe? Bidens report more than half a million in 2020 adjusted gross income
- Parler back on Apple app store, Meckler steps down as interim, George Farmer now runs social site