Bronx child struck, killed by stray bullet shot by suspect on scooter
The 11-year-old girl was reportedly half-block away from where bullet was fired
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
An 11-year-old girl was fatally shot Monday afternoon in New York City's Bronx borough with one suspect on a scooter. according to police.
The incident happened at about 4:50 p.m on Westchester Avenue in the Longwood area.
WABC-TV says the victim, who is being identified as Kyhara Tay, was struck by a stray bullet about a half- block away from the shooting at the intersection of Fox and 165th streets.
News, not Noise
- Biden to allow some migrants with terrorist ties into country, raising security concerns
- Trump most popular US politician: poll
- California bans state-funded travel to Arizona, Utah and other states over policy differences
- Trump's July Fourth message: 'I know it’s not looking good' but 'best is yet to come'
- North Carolina redistricting case allows justices to decide who has power to dictate election rules