Chicago police say three shot at afternoon church funeral
Incident was reportedly a drive-by shooting.
Chicago police on Saturday said three city residents were shot while outside an afternoon funeral in the southeast portion of the city.
The shooting reportedly occurred outside of a church on 108th Street near South Michigan Avenue. Three victims were allegedly hit by gunfire.
The victims were transported to local hospitals and were in stable condition, police said on Saturday.
As of Saturday evening there were not yet any suspects in custody.
Just News, No Noise
- Manchin caves, Senate advances continuing resolution without permitting reform
- Ex-FBI official who led Unabomber task force decries deployment of SWAT teams for Jan. 6 arrests
- At White House conference, Biden appears to search for congresswoman who died last month
- Trump pleads for Biden to make Russia-Ukraine deal, offers to help negotiate
- FBI had 5 informants with Oath Keepers, none provided evidence of guilt: Defense lawyer